The best time to get a pomegranate is October to late January. The first thing in seeding and eating pomegranate is cutting it in half. Hold it on a cutting board and with a knife, cut it right down the middle. When you open the fruit, you'll notice that there are a lot of seeds inside. To remove the seeds, you'll need to go to the sink. Turn on the water and put a large bowl in the sink. Break the skin off the pomegranate in the bowl of water face down to avoid spilling red dye. Start pulling the seeds out. Once you've removed all the seeds, pour the bowl into a strainer. You can use the remains in yogurt, oatmeal or in a salad. Store in a plastic container in the refrigerator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades