Pomegranate is native to Persia and it is a combination of two Latin words that mean apple and seeds. Wear old clothes and put a paper towel over the cutting board because the juice of the pomegranate can spray out and it stains. Start by cutting off the top and bottom of the pomegranate. Score the pomegranate by cutting through the skin in four different places. Get a bowl of water and hold it under water while you pull the skin off. As you take the pomegranate apart you are trying to get the seeds out of it. The seeds are heavy and will sink to the bottom of the bowl. The skin and flesh are light and they float. Break the rest of the pomegranate apart and brush the seeds out of the pieces. Pour the bowl of water and seeds through a strainer and you will end up with a nice bowl of pomegranate seeds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades