In this video, we learn tips on how to seed a pomegranate easily with Nicki Sizemore. First, cut off the crown of your pomegranate to expose the seeds. Then, score the pomegranate from end to end and a few places around it. Next, soak the fruit in cold water for 5 minutes. While keeping it under water, break the fruit apart into large chunks. Next, just use your fingertips to remove the seeds. Since you are working in the water, your fingertips won't get stained. Remove the large pieces then strain your seeds. The seeds are now ready to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades