Have you ever heard of the East Indian fruit Jackfruit or Kanoon? The Jackfruit is one of the largest of fruits and almost every family in Thailand has a Jackfruit tree in their backyard. You can learn how to properly select a Jackfruit based on ripeness and learn the proper way of cutting it. Since the fruit is very sticky, it is best to oil just a little bit before cutting into the fruit. You can eat the fruit cold or use it as an ingredient in a meal. Save your seeds, and you can roast them just like sunflower seeds for a healthy treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades