FoodWishes will show you how to make an apple swan with this short little video. This project is simple and quick.
* Cut two slices off one-half of the apple.
* Cut a one-quarter from the other half of the apple. Take this half, and cut one-quarter from it, and then cut one-quarter from that piece. Repeat with the other side.
* Next take slices and cut out the neck and head of the swan.
* Finally place the quartered pieces on each half, fanned back to create the wings. Then place the neck piece, cutting slots to fit the head.
Once finished, you'll have a cute little apple swan that is perfect for dinner displays.|This is one of the worst set of directions I have ever read.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades