First, when shopping for a pomegranate, you want to look for ones that are red and firm. You don't want a pomegranate that is soft or that is turning brown. A good solid red color is best. To eat the pomegranate cut the top off where the stem is. The pomegranate is divided into sections of red seeds divided by white stuff. Cut between the different sections of seeds in the white areas dividing the pomegranate into different sections. Pull the sections apart and pull the red seeds out of the sections. The seeds are what you want to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades