Rene S Frivaldo the "Chefingala" shows us how to cut and display two pineapples on a platter in less than 5 minutes. The top and bottom sections of a pineapple are first chopped off. The pineapple is then halved. The center on each half is then removed by cutting out a v-shaped wedge. The skin together with the eyes are then remove. Both the pineapple halves are then sliced into sections and placed decoratively on the platter. The pineapple crown is sliced lengthwise and placed as a decorative piece on the platter. The second pineapple is cut similarly but into smaller quarters and these are heaped on either side of the platter. The resulting fresh pineapple display can be served at any party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades