Treat yourself to a low-cal crunch with apple slices – perfect for dipping.
You Will Need
* Several apples
* Cutting board
* Melon baller
* Paring knife
* Peanut butter
Rinse and dry your apples.
Place one on a cutting board and slice it in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the top and bottom stems and the core seeds from both halves with the melon baller.
Use a paring knife if you don't have a melon baller.
Cut each half into thin slices.
Fan the apple segments, slide them onto a plate, and serve. Add a scoop of caramel or peanut butter in the middle of the plate for dipping. Your guests will love the presentation.
Fact: Apples are a member of the rose family.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades