Brian demonstrates a simple method of cutting a pineapple in this entertaining video. He starts reviewing some pineapple research. Pineapples are named after pinecones! Brian also discusses the concerns of eating pineapple for people with certain health conditions. First twist and pull off the flower top of the pineapple. Then cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple so that they are both flat surfaces. Then cut off the skin of the pineapple, retaining as much of the flesh as possible. Use a sharp knife to cut off any remaining skin. Then cut the pineapple into 1" slices or chunks as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades