In this tutorial, we learn how to make a bunny shape out of an apple. First, grab your apply and cut it in half using a sharp knife. Next, cut a quarter out of one half of the apply. Now, take that cut quarter and cut out the very middle of it. Next, make a v-shaped cut on the outside of that same quarter. Next, cut another quarter out of that same half and make the same cuts as the one before. Cut two more quarters out of the remaining apple and remove the skins. Place the apples in an ice bath with lemon juice and water, then attach all the pieces together and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades