Ian Knauer, food editor from Gourmet Magazine, is going to show you how to turn fresh tomatoes into crushed tomatoes in no time. First, you must take a fresh tomato and just slice it in half, now grab a 4 sided grater and start grating the tomato using the large holes. You should do this over a bowl because that's where all your crushed tomato is going to end up. You must grate the tomato (the skin should begin to peel) until your left with just the peel of the tomato left in your hand, which is perfect because it will protect your hand from being cut on the large holes of the grater. Once you grate both halves of the tomato throw out the peels and you will be left with crushed tomato which is most has more flavor then the canned version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades