In this tutorial, we learn how to cut and peel butternut squash with Shauna. First, you will need a butternut squash and a sharp knife. Microwave the squash for about 1-2 minutes so it's a little bit softer, then chop off the top and bottom of the squash. You will now be able to place the squash easily on a cutting board and peel it with a peeler. Once done, you can cut the squash in half and you will be able to slice it or chop it until you have whichever size you need. Last, scoop out the middle and the seeds and you are ready to prepare the squash as you wish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades