In order to cut into a fresh pineapple, you will need a sharp knife and a cutting board. Clean the pineapple first. Rinse it really well under running water. You will need to remove the top and bottom. Turn it on its side. Cut the top off. Then, cut the bottom off. Now, stand the pineapple upright. Slice off the peel in a downward motion. Work your way around the pineapple. If there are spots, remove them. You can use a vegetable peeler to remove them, if it is easier. Next, quarter the pineapple. Remove the core. Then, cut the pineapple into chunks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades