This video demonstrates how to make edible fruit bouquets and arrangements. you can use any fruit and chocolate. Start with a ceramic base. Also, you'll need a Styrofoam ball about 2 inches larger than the base, a hot glue gun, flower shaped cookie cutters, a pack of toothpicks, wire cutters. The video demonstration plans a layer of dates, topped by a layer of chocolate truffles, pineapple and then apricots. Begin by placing artificial leaves to the base, gluing them on. Then hot glue the Styrofoam ball on top of the leaves. Next, take your dried pineapple and cut it with the flower shaped cookie cutter. You can also cut out kiwi and apricots. Dip some of the fruit flowers into chocolate. Impale the dates with the toothpicks and attach to the Styrofoam. Layer fruit and chocolate to the top of the ball with toothpicks. Then add artificial flowers at the top. You have an edible arrangement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades