Professional chef Michael Symon demonstrates the knife skills he uses to make cutting citrus fruits into membrane-free segments easy.
* With a sharp knife, cut away all the fruit's peel, including the white pith.
* Slide your knife between the membrane and the flesh of the fruit, slicing almost to the core.
* Repeat the previous step to cut each segment of the fruit from its membranes.
The resulting citrus fruit is free of any pith or tough membranes -- perfect for use in a fruit salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades