Maxine from Chew on That demonstrates how to cut a pineapple. You will need a cutting board, a serrated knife, and a vegetable peeler. A pineapple can be cut into either rings or chunks and there is a slightly different method for each one.
First you need to remove the stem. You can either twist it or just chop it off with a knife. Then cut about a half inch off the bottom. Set the pineapple on end and start slicing down the sides all the way around. The serrated knife is very important for this. Use the vegetable peeler to scoop out the little "eyes" that are left.
To cut rings, slice the pineapple into about one inch pieces. Then cut around the core in the middle of each piece and remove it. If you want chunks, slice all around the core and discard it, then cut the pineapple into bite size pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades