India Galyean shows you how to make a buttermilk pie. Using 2 1/2 cups of flour, 2/3 cups of oil, 3 tablespoons of milk, and teaspoon and half of salt. Mix together. Then put it in a pie plate and flatten it out. You can do the edges however you like. Now use 1 1/2 cups of sugar, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of buttermilk, teaspoon of flour and vanilla, and 4 eggs. Mix with blender till frothy. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake for about 45 minutes. It should be set in the middle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades