Here is a cooking how-to video showing how to stuff fresh figs with walnuts to bake with honey and wine. This sweet figs can be served as a dessert with mascarpone on the side or with cheese. Follow along to learn how to make walnut stuffed figs with honey and wine.
Ingredients for walnut stuffed figs:
A squeeze of honey
A good splash of white wine
1. Cut a slit in the side of each of the figs (making sure not to pierce right through) and insert a walnut in each.
2. Put the figs on a baking dish, drizzle on a good squeeze of honey so the figs are coated and glossy and there is a little pool of honey on the bottom of the dish. Splash on white wine (we used a Reuilly but you can use any dry white wine or even a dessert wine). Bake in a medium oven (200º Centigrade/350º Fahrenheit/Gas Mark 4) for 10-15 minutes or until the figs are soft. Serve as part of a cheese course or offer a bowl of mascarpone or fromage frais to eat with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades