A fairy princess party isn't the same without fairy wands! Eschew traditional conceptions of wands and create wands that are both girly and good to eat by watching this tutorial on how to create fruit wands!
Narrated by Food Network host Sandra Lee, the tutorial will guide you through how to easily construct fruit wands using precut pieces of fruit and kabob sticks.
• 1 cantaloupe, peeled
• 2 cups vanilla yogurt (recommended: Dannon)
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 (2-pound) container pre-cut mixed fruit cubes (such as pineapple, cantaloupe, melon, watermelon)
• 16 whole strawberries
Cut the cantaloupe in half and remove all seeds from 1/2 with a spoon. Slice a tiny bit off the bottom so it sits flat like a bowl. Place on a plate.
Place cantaloupe half with seeds, seed side down on a plate.
In a bowl, whisk together yogurt and honey; pour into the cantaloupe bowl for dip.
To make wands, slide cubes of fruit onto skewers, leaving 1 inch at both ends of each skewer. Stick 1 end into cantaloupe half, top the skewer with a strawberry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades