Jackfruit, also known as katal in Hindi, is an interesting tree species of the mulberry family that produces fruit (also called jackfruit) that is a vegetable before it ripens and becomes a fruit once it ripens. Weird, we know.
Either way, jackfruit is a delicious treat that you should definitely try in this lifetime, even if its spiky green outside initially turns you off. Check out this food video to learn how to make jackfruit subzi, deep fried and flavored with onions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades