With the use of a handy dandy straw you can quickly and easily remove the hull of a strawberry. You might still have to remove a couple leaves but by starting from the bottom of the strawberry and pushing the straw up through the top you should cleanly remover the middle.
Need to hull a strawberry in a flash? Poke the end of a straw through the bottom tip of the strawberry and push through. The core will pop out, and you'll just have to pick off a few leaves. Sweet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades