This video gives tips on how to keep a banana from ripening too quickly. Bananas are popular because they're inexpensive, they're tasty and they are relatively easy to get locally. The banana in the demonstration has a few brown spots but is reasonably fresh. A fresh banana will still be sweet. If a banana ripens too quickly it gives a fermented taste. Then you have to throw it away, which is like throwing money away. How do you keep a banana from ripening too quickly? Put it in the fridge. Don't put a green banana in the fridge. Wait until it's yellow. When it's yellow put it in the fridge and it will ripen more slowly, about a day or two extra. Then take it out, let it reach room temperature and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades