Easily open a Thai coconut with an ordinary kitchen knife! The first step is shaving off the top of the coconut. You are going to cut through the white outer layer to the brown skin that is underneath. Take a very sharp knife and start to carefully cut off the skin, kind of like peeling an apple, but tougher and more fibrous. For the top, cut deeply until you expose the brown inner layer of skin. Cut all the way around the fruit without going too far in. Keep the white outer layer on around the rest of the coconut. once you expose the top brown skin, you can "pop" the top right off with the knife by hitting it with the sharp end of the knife until it "pops" open. pull it off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades