How to Open a coconut with no tools
Follow along as Coconut Chris teaches us how to open a coconut in under a minute.
- You can use a metal spike, but the most common way to open a coconut "Hawaiian Style" is to smash it on a rock.
- Do this until the husk starts to break, when it does peel it off.
- Tap the coconut a couple more times and then tear more of the husk off.
- There are three little dots, and the bigger section is the one that opens.
- If it is having trouble opening then use a twig to open it.
Follow these instructions and you will be enjoying coconut juice in no time.