Follow along as Coconut Chris teaches us how to open a coconut in under a minute.
- You can use a metal spike, but the most common way to open a coconut "Hawaiian Style" is to smash it on a rock.
- Do this until the husk starts to break, when it does peel it off.
- Tap the coconut a couple more times and then tear more of the husk off.
- There are three little dots, and the bigger section is the one that opens.
- If it is having trouble opening then use a twig to open it.
Follow these instructions and you will be enjoying coconut juice in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades