There is more than one way to open a coconut, and according to the video there's a girly and a manly way. First you can see the advanced method using a machete to quickly open a coconut reserved for the experienced. The secret trick for all the rest of us is to hammer in a nail or screwdriver to get to the water.
Opening coconuts is not nearly as easy to do, as it is fun to say. Luckily it's not very hard if you just follow the tips in this instructional video. Plus, this dude will teach you how to make a super healthy drink from celery, cucumber, and spinach with young coconut water.
* Ingredients *
— 1 head of Celery
— 1 Cucumber
— 1 bunch of Spinach
— 1 Young Coconut (water)
* Preparation *
—1) Run celery, cucumber & spinach all through your Breville juicer, or whatever the best juicer is for you.
— 2) Add the water from a fresh young coconut
—3) Add ice, if desired
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades