Otoro makes peeling oranges look easy.
Step 1: Cut off the top and bottom edges of the orange.
Step 2: Slice the orange in half.
Step 3: Using your knife, gently separate the skin of the orange from the slices inside, guiding your knife around the inner edge of the skin.
Step 4: Remove the skin and cut apart the individual pieces of orange.
If you like, you can put the orange pieces back into the skin-shell and eat them with a fork or toothpick!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades