How to cut a mango to get the most fruit
To get the most from your mango's you have to know how to cut them. Start by cutting the mango in half from top to bottom with a sharp knife. Then cut off as much flesh as you can getting as close to the seeds as possible. Once you have cut all the flesh off of the seed part of the mango throw the seed part away. Then take your a small pear knife or peeler and peel each of the flesh sections that are left. Once you have peeled the pieces take your knife and cut the pieces into length wise wedges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades