To neatly cut into a pomegranate, you are going to need a paring knife. First, score through the flesh around the top, middle, and bottom. Next, take the edge of your knife and peel the skin upwards and off the fruit. Remove the white pith. Repeat with the bottom. Next, score a line going from the top to the bottom and peel the pomegranate into two halves. Peel from the last score and open. Keep making cuts to open up the pomegranate until you have four pieces. Now enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades